If you live anywhere on this planet that has an internet connection, you have probably heard of apple cider vinegar. Additionally, you probably also heard about all the benefits the best apple cider vinegar (or ACV as it is often called) products have to offer you and your health.
Were you only looking for apple cider vinegar as a tasty addition to your salad dressing toolbox? Fear not. Today, you will leave this blog post with that plus an incredibly good health supplement!
The properties of good apple vinegar can support your weight loss efforts. Isn’t that amazing? Plus, this drink promotes a healthy gut state, improves your complexion, and so much more! Can you imagine being able to improve your health daily with just a spoonful of natural, organic, apple goodness?
Moreover, instead of damaging your body and weight loss goals with junk food, you are doing something good for yourself with that dish you are eating! Essentially, I believe that this drink can help us all live happier, healthier lives.
This is all the information I have gathered— in my long years as a professional chef— that will help you buy and use it to upgrade your lifestyle!
Table of Contents
- Comparison of 6 Best Apple Cider Vinegar in 2021
- Top 6 Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews in 2021
- What is Apple Cider Vinegar, Exactly?
- What to Think About When Buying Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
- How to Store Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
- How to Include the Best Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss in Your Daily Routine?
- The Best of Luck – Though You Will Not Really Need It!
Comparison of 6 Best Apple Cider Vinegar in 2021
|Bragg||Check Price ➜|
|Dr.Mercola||Check Price ➜|
|Hollyson||Check Price ➜|
|Dynamic Health||Check Price ➜|
|Kevala||Check Price ➜|
|Vitacost Brand||Check Price ➜|
Top 6 Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews in 2021
Now, when you are just setting out on your journey of conscious and healthy eating and (or) weight loss, it can be quite daunting to organize every little detail of every meal. Furthermore, you have to take into consideration the nutritional value of each and every product, where it was made, what additives it has, and so the list goes on.
Is it organic? Non-GMO certified? Kosher? What does it all even mean? Fear not! I, as an avid cook, have been on this journey too! I know that, at first, it seems like a lot of information to take in. Really, you just want someone to tell you which the best brand of apple cider vinegar is.
Although I will always leave the final choice to you— it is your own beautiful journey, after all— I will give you all the tools to choose and use the best apple cider vinegar. Here you can find the detailed, extended reviews for this drink:
This is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite apple cider vinegar products. It is perfectly opaque, contains the ‘mother’ produced by the fermentation process, and zero additives. Raw and unfiltered, diluted to a standard 5% of acidity, this product is much loved and has an excellent track record!
Due to the mother, you can see all the organic goodies in this ACV. If you’re drinking this for health reasons, you will not be disappointed! Even if you’re thinking of this as sort of a herbal medicine, you are still going to enjoy the earthy, sharp taste of this vinegar.
- Includes the mother
- Works well for weight
- Tastes good unlike other brands
- The plastic bottle lowers the health bar of this product
This is the apple cider vinegar brand recommended by many pro Keto dieters. What is the keto diet? It is low in carbs so that the body produces “ketones” and runs on that. It has been known to help weight loss, and this Dr. Mercola product adds to that by being a natural fat burner!
Far from the normal, plainly acidic taste of other apple cider types of vinegar, the Dr. Mercola Spicy has added natural ingredients that make it even tastier! These are ginger and turmeric, which also support healthy weight loss goals (and taste great in a cuppa!). It might taste too spicy for some people. However, it also comes in a “sweet” version, so no big deal!
- The spicy taste is definitely a plus
- Contains mother
- The bottle is made of glass
- Would not suit people who don’t like spicy taste
This product might be the best apple cider vinegar for weight loss on the market right now. Unlike the other types of vinegar on this list, this one comes in easy to swallow pills! No additives or preservatives, completely organic formula.
This option is great for those who want the many health benefits of apple cider vinegar but do not like the taste. No lingering acidity in your mouth with these little pills! You don’t even have to measure out shots to drink. Some liquid ACV tend to cause stomach aches, which this product does not. It is also good at providing you with all the health benefits of ACV.
- Good if you don’t want to drink ACV
- No measuring to be done!
- It supports your digestive system without hurting your stomach
- They are very effective
- It makes you sweat a bit. Yes, for real.
The Dynamic Health ACV is raw, unpasteurized, pure goodness. It contains the naturally forming mother and is made from the juice of apples that are grown organically. Sounds good? A hundred milliliters contains 55 grams of Potassium— a super essential nutrient!
Unlike some ACV that comes in plastic containers, this comes in a glass bottle Not only is this great to protect your health and your family’s, but it also looks great in your pantry. Call me old-fashioned, but glass bottles give me a really romantic vibe. The mild, pleasant taste also goes with the look!
- The glass bottle is beautiful and healthy.
- It is certified for non-GMO and good production practices
- It has a milder, less aggressive taste than other products
- The packaging, just like all glass, is delicate
The Kevala Organic Raw ACV is unfiltered, raw, and unpasteurized. The packaging is pretty, made of glass to preserve the freshness and taste of the product. It is made in the US, non-GMO, and completely organic (certified since 2012).
Its smaller size of this glass bottle is great for those who want to try using best apple cider vinegar in their healthy weight loss plan but are not yet quite ready to commit. Eight ounces is pretty good if you want to try it before you are sold. I really like that its in a glass bottle, which is healthy! It is also kosher, which endears me to this ACV further.
- The smaller package is convenient for new users
- Glass bottle!
- Certified Kosher
- Made with distilled, pure water
- The taste is more bitter and aggressive than other brands
- Does not contain as much mother as other competitor products
The apple cider vinegar by Vitacost is organic and contains the mother, as well. It looks amber and does not contain any preservatives or artificial additives— just the pressed and fermented juice of lots of organic apples!
- This product always tastes really fresh!
- It is made in certified safe facilities
- It is delicious and works effectively
- Plastic packaging
- Smells quite strong
What is Apple Cider Vinegar, Exactly?
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV as it is sometimes called, is basically the fermented form of apple cider (yum!). Through this fermentation process, apple vinegar develops probiotics (good microbes that support the best health of your gut) and enzymes (nutrients that work to break down food and improve digestion).
ACV has been used as a home remedy for lots of different issues (varicose veins, IBS, dandruff, a sore throat, etc.) since the time of the Ancient Greeks! This proves that it definitely works to get you in good shape. Science itself has been researching and backing up these benefits.
This natural vinegar is chock full of antioxidants and good acids. Keep in mind, though: though vinegar does really act to make your health better, it is not a miracle: you can’t rely on it alone!
What to Think About When Buying Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
So many products to choose from! Luckily, these shortlisted selections will make your decision process easier. However, there are still some things you need to consider, such as its organic status, pasteurization status, if it comes into a healthy container, how much mother it contains- etc.
Watch Out for These Factors
- Buy unpasteurized: If you end up buying pasteurized apple vinegar, you will not get the same acclaimed health benefits. Although the pasteurization process is designed to kill harmful bacteria and make food safer, it also kills the good bacteria that make apple cider vinegar so good for you.
- Buy organic: You do not know what there might be in non-organic GMO (genetically modified) products, and they usually ruin the earth while not being as beneficial.
- Buy raw: Choose the vinegar that looks dark and “ugly” (not clear). This guarantees that it has not been treated with artificial chemicals nor overheated (which would kill good bacteria).
- Do not buy plastic: Try to choose packages that are made of glass or cardboard. Not only is plastic bad for the environment, but it also has BPA chemicals that harm your body.
- Buy certified: Look for GMO-certified, gluten-free certified, fair trade certified, USDA approved apple vinegar products. This will give you peace of mind!
- Buy with size in mind: If you are the only one who is going to use the best apple cider vinegar, or if you are only going to use a couple spoonful a day for weight loss, buy a smaller container. However, if all your family will use it, you are better off buying a pack. Don’t run out!
- Get apple cider vinegar with Mother: This is super important. What is the mother? The brownish stuff that you see at the bottom of good, organic, and raw apple cider vinegar. This is the best part for your health: it has the enzymes, probiotics and good bacteria!
If you keep these little requirements in mind, you will make an amazing apple cider vinegar decision!
How to Store Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
You do not want to waste your apple cider vinegar— so you need to buy only as much as you are going to use! However, if you want to keep it in storage, or you bought too big a pack, there is still hope! Tips for storing the best apple cider vinegar:
- Always make sure the bottle or container is tightly shut, in order to keep it from going bad.
- Keep the container in a dark, dry, and cool cupboard. No need to keep it in the fridge: the super high levels of acid that it contains mean that it will not develop mold.
- If you keep it at room temperature, it will stay good for up to 2 years. It loses its benefits over time, though, so you do not want to let it go as long as that,
- Shake it before use! This mixes the mother and all its goodies with the rest of the apple cider vinegar.
By following these easy storage tips, you make sure that you will always have the right apple cider vinegar on hand!
How to Include the Best Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss in Your Daily Routine?
Apple cider vinegar is good for helping you on your weight loss journey. The products listed here are, truly, all the best apple cider vinegar weight loss aids. We all know that! However, sometimes we do not really understand how to use it to get the most health benefits. Here are some simple tips and tricks:
- First of all, no matter how good your apple cider vinegar is, do not drink it straight! The high amount of acid that it contains can be hard on your teeth, mouth, and digestive tract.
- Instead, mix 1 or 2 tablespoons (about 30 milliliters) of the vinegar in a tall glass of water or a big mug of (not boiled) tea and drink.
- Do this once a day, no excuses!
- You can also add the two tablespoons to your favorite salad, as a super tasty dressing!
- If you buy apple cider vinegar pills, follow the instructions in the package to the letter.
Used like this, apple cider vinegar can help lower your appetite levels, make you feel fuller for longer, and eat less throughout the day! It also brings down your blood sugar levels, preventing diabetes type 2, and reduces your body fat percentage and waist measurements. Just wow!
The Best of Luck – Though You Will Not Really Need It!
The usual concerns, when buying apple cider vinegar, are related to whether it is organic and whether it will add something of value to your path to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, I selected the 6 best brands of apple vinegar products above and researched their traits and benefits in depth.
Now, after reading this detailed article, you have all the information you need to select the vinegar product to suit your lifestyle, wallet, and weight loss plan – if you have one! Keep in mind all the listed pros and cons of each product, as well as the use that you intend to give it.
This is usually the point where I would wish someone on a weight loss program or simply on their way to a more balanced lifestyle. But, thanks to the best apple cider vinegar, you do not even need it! Enjoy!