If you live anywhere on this planet that has an internet connection, you have probably heard of apple cider vinegar. Additionally, you probably also heard about all the benefits the best apple cider vinegar (or ACV as it is often called) products have to offer you and your health.
Were you only looking for apple cider vinegar as a tasty addition to your salad dressing toolbox? Fear not. Today, you will leave this blog post with that plus an incredibly good health supplement!
The properties of good apple vinegar can support your weight loss efforts. Isn’t that amazing? Plus, this drink promotes a healthy gut state, improves your complexion, and so much more! Can you imagine being able to improve your health daily with just a spoonful of natural, organic, apple goodness?
Moreover, instead of damaging your body and weight loss goals with junk food, you are doing something good for yourself with that dish you are eating! Essentially, I believe that this drink can help us all live happier, healthier lives. This is all the information I have gathered— in my long years as a professional chef— that will help you buy and use it to upgrade your lifestyle!
Table of Contents
- Comparison of 5 Best Apple Cider Vinegar in 2021
- Top 5 Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews in 2021
- What is Apple Cider Vinegar, Exactly?
- What to Think About When Buying Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
- How to Store Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
- How to Include the Best Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss in Your Daily Routine?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Best of Luck – Though You Will Not Really Need It!
Comparison of 5 Best Apple Cider Vinegar in 2021
|Lucy’s||Check Price ➜|
|Bragg||Check Price ➜|
|BeLive||Check Price ➜|
|Dynamic Health||Check Price ➜|
|The Twisted Shot||Check Price ➜|
Top 5 Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews in 2021
Now, when you are just setting out on your journey of conscious and healthy eating and (or) weight loss, it can be quite daunting to organize every little detail of every meal. Furthermore, you have to take into consideration the nutritional value of each and every product, where it was made, what additives it has, and so the list goes on.
Is it organic? Non-GMO certified? Kosher? What does it all even mean? Fear not! I, as an avid cook, have been on this journey too! I know that, at first, it seems like a lot of information to take in. Really, you just want someone to tell you which the best brand of apple cider vinegar is.
Although I will always leave the final choice to you— it is your own beautiful journey, after all— I will give you all the tools to choose and use the best apple cider vinegar. Here you can find the detailed, extended reviews for this drink:
When you’re looking for an organic ACV to drink, you’d obviously be looking for something that’s got the least amount of preservatives, additives, and other harmful ingredients such as GMO and gluten. In that regard, this might be the best organic apple cider vinegar in the market.
Lucy’s is a family-owned and operated business, and that already tells me that this ACV was prepared with love and care. They use organically grown apples and crafts this ACV from them in a sanitary environment. This ACV contains the immensely beneficial “Mother”. Unlike some ACV that comes in plastic containers, this comes in a glass bottle.
Not only is this great to protect your health and your family’s, but it also looks great in your pantry. Call me old-fashioned, but glass bottles give me a really romantic vibe! For the best results, users claimed that drinking this diluted with water twice a day has given them significant results. That’s why this ACV has such shining reviews that consider it the best apple cider vinegar to drink.
- Contains “Mother”
- Produced by a family-owned American company
- Organic and non-GMO ACV
- Light and pleasant taste
- Taste varies by batch but that’s to be expected from a family-owned brand
It’s impossible to think of apple cider vinegar and not envision Bragg. This brand is famous for its ACV, especially the one with the Mother. For those who are looking for health benefits and aren’t afraid of a sharp taste, this is hands down the best apple cider vinegar for them.
Aside from being raw and unfiltered, this ACV is also Kosher certified, which is a big relief. The organic apples used to make this comes from California, Oregon, and Washington state, so you can rest assured that your money is going to American farmers.
While it takes more than ACV to cure all your health problems, some small problems like acid reflux could be mitigated by ACV. For that purpose, there’s really nothing better than Bragg. Diluted with water, this ACV with mother makes the best apple cider vinegar drink for health purposes.
- Produced by an old, trusted brand
- Contains a significant amount of Mother
- Organic, non-GMO, and Kosher certified
- Can be used in haircare and skincare as well
- The vinegar taste is a bit sharp
If you’re not fond of taking a strong smelling and tasting shot of ACV and instead came looking for the best apple cider vinegar pills, I’ll do you one better: ACV gummies! Nowadays, there are many gummy vitamins for people who can’t tolerate pills, and they work fine. So do these ACV gummies.
These apple flavored gummies are absolutely free from artificial colors or preservatives and only contain a minute bit of sugar, yet manage to taste yummy! Instead of a large amount of sugar, these gummies contain Erythritol, a naturally occurring sweetener that also acts as a natural preservative. Due to the slight sweetness they provide, taking your daily dose of ACV doesn’t have to include a pinched nose and a grimace.
- An easy and tasty way of ACV intake
- Made from unfiltered ACV with Mother
- Enhanced with ginger extract for digestion
- Provides health benefits just like liquid ACV
- Contains corn syrup
The Dynamic Health ACV is raw, unpasteurized, pure goodness. It contains the naturally forming mother and is made from the juice of apples that are grown organically. Sounds good? A hundred milliliters contains 70 grams of Potassium— a super essential nutrient! This raw ACV is also at the same time Halal and Kosher, which is tough to find among food products like these.
While I’m a little sad that this comes in a plastic container, it’s big enough so your whole family can take a shot every day and not run out for a while. For a smooth tasting ACV that doesn’t irritate your tastebuds, this is hands down the best brand of apple cider vinegar that I’ve tasted. You can also easily add it to other things like smoothies, juices, and salad topping or dressing.
- Affordable and offers great value for money
- Smooth taste
- Very noticeable Mother
- Halal and Kosher, as well as vegan
- The Mother can look and feel a bit gross
Many people want to lose weight using ACV, but they can’t be bothered to measure out and dilute the necessary amount of ACV twice daily. Additionally, the pungent taste and smell of ACV also don’t agree with most. It’s time to try out some ACV shots!
Unlike Tequila shots which will give you a pounding headache in the morning at best and alcohol poisoning at worst, these little bottles will make your days much better. They’re measures so you can grab one bottle daily and that’s it! For best tasting ACV shots, drink them down cold! If you find the taste a little too strong, you can also go ahead and water it down a little and add some ice cubes.
As a bonus, these ACV shots taste great. You don’t have to go mixing sweeteners or condiments to make this easy on your tastebuds. These ACV shots are already mixed with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, honey, and cayenne. They actually taste like the best apple cider vinegar weight loss supplement you’d enjoy, right?
- Measure out for easy daily intake
- Mixed with honey and spices for a great taste
- Uses unfiltered ACV with mother
- All the ingredients are organic
What is Apple Cider Vinegar, Exactly?
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV as it is sometimes called, is basically the fermented form of apple cider (yum!). Through this fermentation process, apple vinegar develops probiotics (good microbes that support the best health of your gut) and enzymes (nutrients that work to break down food and improve digestion).
ACV has been used as a home remedy for lots of different issues (varicose veins, IBS, dandruff, a sore throat, etc.) since the time of the Ancient Greeks! This proves that it definitely works to get you in good shape. Science itself has been researching and backing up these benefits.
This natural vinegar is chock full of antioxidants and good acids. Keep in mind, though: though vinegar does really act to make your health better, it is not a miracle: you can’t rely on it alone!
What to Think About When Buying Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
So many products to choose from! Luckily, these shortlisted selections will make your decision process easier. However, there are still some things you need to consider, such as its organic status, pasteurization status, if it comes into a healthy container, how much mother it contains- etc.
Watch Out for These Factors
- Buy unpasteurized: If you end up buying pasteurized apple vinegar, you will not get the same acclaimed health benefits. Although the pasteurization process is designed to kill harmful bacteria and make food safer, it also kills the good bacteria that make apple cider vinegar so good for you.
- Buy organic: You do not know what there might be in non-organic GMO (genetically modified) products, and they usually ruin the earth while not being as beneficial.
- Buy raw: Choose the vinegar that looks dark and “ugly” (not clear). This guarantees that it has not been treated with artificial chemicals nor overheated (which would kill good bacteria).
- Do not buy plastic: Try to choose packages that are made of glass or cardboard. Not only is plastic bad for the environment, but it also has BPA chemicals that harm your body.
- Buy certified: Look for GMO-certified, gluten-free certified, fair trade certified, USDA approved apple vinegar products. This will give you peace of mind!
- Buy with size in mind: If you are the only one who is going to use the best apple cider vinegar, or if you are only going to use a couple of spoonfuls a day for weight loss, buy a smaller container. However, if all your family will use it, you are better off buying a pack. Don’t run out!
- Get apple cider vinegar with Mother: This is super important. What is the mother? The brownish stuff that you see at the bottom of good, organic, and raw apple cider vinegar. This is the best part for your health: it has the enzymes, probiotics, and good bacteria!
If you keep these little requirements in mind, you will make an amazing apple cider vinegar decision!
How to Store Apple Cider Vinegar Products?
You do not want to waste your apple cider vinegar— so you need to buy only as much as you are going to use! However, if you want to keep it in storage, or you bought too big a pack, there is still hope! Tips for storing the best apple cider vinegar:
- Always make sure the bottle or container is tightly shut, in order to keep it from going bad.
- Keep the container in a dark, dry, and cool cupboard. No need to keep it in the fridge: the super high levels of acid that it contains mean that it will not develop mold.
- If you keep it at room temperature, it will stay good for up to 2 years. It loses its benefits over time, though, so you do not want to let it go as long as that,
- Shake it before use! This mixes the mother and all its goodies with the rest of the apple cider vinegar.
By following these easy storage tips, you make sure that you will always have the right apple cider vinegar on hand!
How to Include the Best Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss in Your Daily Routine?
Apple cider vinegar is good for helping you on your weight loss journey. The products listed here are, truly, all the best apple cider vinegar weight loss aids. We all know that! However, sometimes we do not really understand how to use it to get the most health benefits. Here are some simple tips and tricks:
- First of all, no matter how good your apple cider vinegar is, do not drink it straight! The high amount of acid that it contains can be hard on your teeth, mouth, and digestive tract.
- Instead, mix 1 or 2 tablespoons (about 30 milliliters) of the vinegar in a tall glass of water or a big mug of (not boiled) tea and drink.
- Do this once a day, no excuses!
- You can also add the two tablespoons to your favorite salad, as a super tasty dressing!
- If you buy apple cider vinegar pills, follow the instructions in the package to the letter.
Used like this, apple cider vinegar can help lower your appetite levels, make you feel fuller for longer, and eat less throughout the day! It also brings down your blood sugar levels, preventing diabetes type 2, and reduces your body fat percentage and waist measurements. Just wow!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help in Weight Loss?
A: Apple cider vinegar has been used in the medical field for over a few centuries, and it is one of the best ways to reduce weight besides running and hitting the Gym. Making apple cider vinegar is very easy, you just have to cut and then crush the apples with yeast that will convert the juice or the sugar into alcohol.
After that different bacterias are added to the mixture to convert that alcohol into acetic acid; which is the main component that reduces fat.
Q: Is It Safe to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day?
A: Yes, you can drink apple cider vinegar every day as it helps kill the bacteria (harmful mostly) in the body. For instance, one hundred grams of apple cider vinegar contain about 22 calories, which shows that this beverage does not have a high amount of calories and can be used as a form of water to drink in the morning to reduce weight. However, it can be quite dangerous as well because it drops the blood sugar level. So, do not drink too much Apple cider vinegar.
Q: Is Apple Cider Vinegar Beneficial for the Skin?
A: The answer is simple: “Yes” because apple cider vinegar contains Acetic acid, which is used to fight any bacteria in the body. By applying the mixture you can get rid of the wrinkles, acne, sunburn, and other pimples on your skin.
For example, if you wash your face with apple cider vinegar, it will help you in removing the oil and any dirt that is on the skin. A little advice; you should use ACV to cleanse instead of using other soaps containing harsh chemicals.
The Best of Luck – Though You Will Not Really Need It!
The usual concerns, when buying apple cider vinegar, are related to whether it is organic and whether it will add something of value to your path to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, I selected the 5 best brands of apple vinegar products above and researched their traits and benefits in-depth.
Now, after reading this detailed article, you have all the information you need to select the vinegar product to suit your lifestyle, wallet, and weight loss plan – if you have one! Keep in mind all the listed pros and cons of each product, as well as the use that you intend to give it.
This is usually the point where I would wish someone on a weight loss program or simply on their way to a more balanced lifestyle. But, thanks to the best apple cider vinegar, you do not even need it! Enjoy!