If you live anywhere on this planet that has an Internet connection, you have probably heard of all the benefits the best apple cider vinegar products have to offer you and your health.
And, if you were only looking for apple cider vinegar as a tasty addition to your salad dressing toolbox, you will leave this site with that plus an incredibly good health supplement! The properties of good apple cider vinegar can support your weight loss efforts, promote a healthy gut state, improve your complexion, and so much more!
Table of Contents
- Here are my reviews for the 6 very best apple cider vinegar products out there!
- Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews:
- #1.Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar – by Bragg
- #2. Keto Cider – Apple Cider Vinegar – by Dr. Mercola
- #3. Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets – by Hollison
- #4. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Glass – by Dynamic Health
- #5. Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – by Kevala
- #6. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – by Vitacost Brand
- What is apple cider vinegar, exactly?
- What to think about when buying apple cider vinegar products
- How to store apple cider vinegar products
- How to include the best apple cider vinegar for weight loss in your daily routine
- The best of luck – though you will not really need it!
Imagine being able to improve your health daily with just a spoonful of natural, organic, apple goodness? Or knowing that, instead of damaging your body and weight loss goals with junk food, you are doing something good for yourself with that dish you are eating?
I believe that apple cider vinegar can help us all live happier, healthier lives. This is all the information I have gathered— in my long years as a professional chef— that will help you buy and use it to upgrade your lifestyle!
Here are my reviews for the 6 very best apple cider vinegar products out there!
Now, when you are just setting out on your journey of conscious and healthy eating and (or) weight loss, it can be quite daunting to organize every little detail of every meal. On top of that, you have to take into consideration the nutritional value of each and every product, where it was made, what additives (preservatives, artificial fragrances and colorings) it has, and so the list goes on.
Is it organic? Non-GMO certified? Kosher? What does it all even mean?
Fear not! I, as an avid cook, have been on this journey too! I know that, at first, it seems like a lot of information to take in and that you really just want someone to tell you which the best brand of apple cider vinegar is.
Though I will always leave the final choice to you— it is your own beautiful journey, after all— I will give you all the tools to choose and use the best apple cider vinegar.
That is why I have reviewed the 6 best and most popular apple cider vinegar products in detail! Here are the stats:
|Product name||Brand||What is its origin?||Is it organic?||Size of bottle||Price|
|Bragg Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar||Bragg||California, US.||Yes, unfiltered organic, non-GMO certified, no preservatives added||16 fluid ounces.||See product price|
|Dr.Mercola Keto Cider – Apple Cider Vinegar||Dr.Mercola||Not stated.||Yes, organic apple cider vinegar with mother.||16 fluid ounces.||See product price|
|Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets||Hollyson||Made in the US.||Premium-Non-GMO and Organic Formula||60 tablets of 1000 mg.||See product price|
|Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar||Dynamic Health||Manufactured in the US.||Yes, organic and kosher.||2 bottles of 16 fluid ounces or 473 milliliters||See product price|
|Kevala Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar||Kevala||Product of the US.||Yes, unfiltered and unpasteurized, organic raw.||8 fluid ounces||See product price|
|Vitacost Organic Apple Cider Vinegar||Vitacost Brand||Not stated||USDA Organic, Kosher. No added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.||16 fluid ounces||See product price|
Best Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews:
Here you can find the detailed, extended reviews for the best apple cider vinegar products:
#1.Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar – by Bragg
This is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite apple cider vinegar products. It is perfectly non-clear, contains the mother produced by the fermentation process, and zero additives. Raw and unfiltered, diluted to a standard 5% of acidity, this product is much loved and has an excellent track record!
#2. Keto Cider – Apple Cider Vinegar – by Dr. Mercola
This is the apple cider vinegar brand recommended by many pro Keto dieters. What is the keto diet? It is low in carbs so that the body produces “ketones” and runs on that! It has been known to help weight loss, and this Dr. Mercola product adds to that by being a natural fat burner!
#3. Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets – by Hollison
This product might be the best apple cider vinegar for weight loss on the market right now. Unlike the other types of vinegar on this list, this one comes in easy to swallow pills. No additives or preservatives, completely organic formula.
#4. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Glass – by Dynamic Health
The Dynamic Health ACV is raw, unpasteurized, pure goodness. It contains the naturally forming mother and is made from the juice of apples that are grown organically. Sounds good? A hundred milliliters contains 55 grams of Potassium— a super essential nutrient!
#5. Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – by Kevala
The Kevala Organic Raw ACV is unfiltered, raw, and unpasteurized. The packaging is pretty, made of glass to preserve the freshness and taste of the product. It is made in the US, non-GMO, and completely organic (certified since 2012).
#6. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – by Vitacost Brand
The apple cider vinegar by Vitacost is organic and contains the mother, as well. It looks amber and does not contain any preservatives or artificial additives— just the pressed and fermented juice of lots of organic apples!
What is apple cider vinegar, exactly?
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV as it is sometimes called, is basically the fermented form of apple cider (yum!). Through this fermentation process, apple cider vinegar develops probiotics (good microbes that support the best health of your gut) and enzymes (nutrients that work to break down food and improve digestion).
Apple cider vinegar has been used as a home remedy for lots of different issues (varicose veins, IBS, dandruff, a sore throat, etc.) since the time of the Ancient Greeks! This proves that it definitely works to get you in good shape. Science itself has been researching and backing up these benefits.
This natural vinegar is chock full of antioxidants and good acids. Keep in mind, though: though apple cider vinegar does really act to make your health better, it is not a miracle: you can’t rely on it alone!
What to think about when buying apple cider vinegar products
So many products to choose from! Luckily, these shortlisted selections will make your decision process easier, but there are still some things you need to consider:
- Buy unpasteurized: If you end up buying pasteurized apple cider vinegar, you will not get the same acclaimed health benefits. The pasteurization process is designed to kill harmful bacteria and make food safer, but it also kills the good bacteria that make apple cider vinegar so good for you.
- Buy organic: You do not know what there might be in non-organic GMO (genetically modified) products, and they usually ruin the earth while not being as beneficial.
- Buy raw: choose the vinegar that looks dark and “ugly” (not clear). This guarantees that it has not been treated with artificial chemicals nor overheated (which would kill good bacteria).
- Do not buy plastic: Try to choose packages that are made of glass or cardboard. Not only is plastic bad for the environment, but it also has BPA chemicals that harm your body.
- Buy certified: Look for GMO-certified, gluten-free certified, fair trade certified, USDA approved apple cider vinegar products. This will give you peace of mind!
- Buy with size in mind: If you are the only one who is going to use the apple cider vinegar, or if you are only going to use a couple spoonfuls a day for weight loss, buy a smaller container. If all your family will use it, though, you are better off buying a pack. Don’t run out!
- Get apple cider vinegar with Mother. This is super important. What is the mother? The brownish stuff that you see at the bottom of good, organic, and raw apple cider vinegar. This is the best part for your health: it has the enzymes, probiotics and good bacteria!
How to store apple cider vinegar products
You do not want to waste your apple cider vinegar— so you need to buy only as much as you are going to use! However, if you want to keep it in storage, or you bought too big a pack, there is still hope! Tips for storing the best apple cider vinegar:
- Keep it shut: always make sure the bottle or container is tightly shut, in order to keep it from going bad.
- Keep the container in a dark, dry, and cool cupboard. No need to keep it in the fridge: the super high levels of acid that it contains mean that it will not develop mold.
- If you keep it at room temperature, it will stay good for up to 2 years. It loses its benefits over time, though, so you do not want to let it go as long as that,
- Shake it before use! This mixes the mother and all its goodies with the rest of the apple cider vinegar.
How to include the best apple cider vinegar for weight loss in your daily routine
Apple cider vinegar is good for helping you on your weight loss journey. The products listed here are, truly, the best apple cider vinegar weight loss aids. We all know that! However, sometimes we do not really understand how to use it to get the most health benefits. Here are some simple tips and tricks:
- First of all, no matter how good your apple cider vinegar is, do not drink it straight! The high amount of acid that it contains can be hard on your teeth, mouth, and digestive tract.
- Instead, mix 1 or 2 tablespoons (about 30 milliliters) of the vinegar in a tall glass of water or a big mug of (not boiled) tea and drink.
- Do this once a day, no excuses!
- You can also add the two tablespoons to your favorite salad, as a super tasty dressing!
- If you buy apple cider vinegar pills, follow the instructions in the package to the letter.
The best of luck – though you will not really need it!
The usual concerns, when buying apple cider vinegar, are related to whether it is organic and whether it will add something of value to your path to a healthy lifestyle. That is why I selected the 6 best brands of apple cider vinegar products above and researched their traits and benefits in depth.
Now, after reading this detailed article, you have all the information you need to select the best apple cider vinegar product to suit your lifestyle, wallet, and weight loss plan – if you have one! Keep in mind all the listed pros and cons of each product, as well as the use that you intend to give it.
This is usually the point where I would wish someone on a weight loss program or simply on their way to a more balanced lifestyle. But, thanks to the best apple cider vinegar, you do not even need it! Enjoy!